We have a good eater on our hands! Madi ate her first solid food (besides good ol rice cereal) last week. I decided to start with green beans, cus they're not very sweet. I didn't want to give her something delicious to start off with, cus then she probably wouldn't like the boring green beans later. Needless to say, she made some very silly faces, gagged a bit, and rolled it around in her mouth like a cow chewing. After all that she'd open her mouth wide and want more! She ended up eating every last bite I gave her. Yay Madisyn! I did that for dinner for 3 days, then gave her sweet potatos. No gagging on that yummy stuff. That was my most favorite baby food when I was young, so like mother like daughter ;) I am having so much fun feeding her and watching her exploring and learning all these new things. She has such a zest for life and I love it!
The End of 2023
2 years ago








1 comments:
So fun. And now David can get more involved.
Post a Comment