Thursday, October 2, 2008

A New Place To Call Home


We're moving! I am so excited to get settled in our new place. It's right down the street from where we live now, so it's not much of a move. All of the things that I'm about to mention about our new place are not in our current place. It's still a one bedroom, but it's almost double the square footage! It has CARPET, DISHWASHER, AC, and is MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE. Oh and did I mention the entire apartment is completely remodeled. I never thought I'd say "I just want carpet!" What more could I ask for (besides another bedroom)? Luckily there's a huge walk in closet, which will most likely be the home for Madi's crib...don't worry I won't close the door while she's in there. The management is still working on landscape and other things outside our apartment (as you can see in the pics), but it'll be so nice when it's all finished. We have till Oct 25th to check out of our current place, so it'll be nice to not have to move everything in one weekend. I'll try to keep up with posts, but I know this weekend into next will be very busy. Stay tuned for pics of our house once we're all settled in!

5 comments:

The Odermott's said...

I am so glad you guys finally got in. That is so cool. You have room!!!!!

Sam said...

That is so great! It looks so fresh and clean. I love Madi's room. Hehe.

Lore Smart said...

So exciting, always fun to move and start fresh. I love how everything is so bright and light. Can't wait to see it in person. Let me know how I can help!

ray-ray says said...

....and you're still in our ward!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new place! Can't wait to see it all decorated!

Post a Comment