Ever since I got my hair cut in May, I love having short hair. I was contemplating growing it out for the winter, but it was just driving me crazy to have such a boring in between style! So, I went to this great salon, I just discovered and I got an "A-line stacked bob". That's the technical term. Anyways, It's so much lighter and the cut itself has so much style that I don't have to do much to it in the morning. I'm gonna go back next week and get a little more cut from the back to make it more angled, but other than that I'm so happy with it :)
Speaking of hair, in most pictures it looks like Madisyn is bald. That's not the case, it's just that she has such blond hair that you can't see it most of the time. I took the liberty of giving her some spikes in the tub so we'd have a pic of her baby hair. The funny thing is she looks like an old guy in this one. I love my little goofy girl!








7 comments:
CUTE! I've been thinking more and more about chopping my hair off into a stacked bob...but I haven't had a short haircut since high school, so it totally intimidates me! :) It looks amazing on you!!
-katie
I love the hair! Short hair is soo much fun, and it totally suits you. I've done the stacked bob, too. It can be kinda tricky to grow out without going shorter. Man! Seeing your new 'do makes me want to cut my hair off!
I looooove your new 'do! I can't remember what you even look like with long hair anymore.
And your little girl has the cutest face!
Hey i just got your comment off my wall...looks like you already got your hair cut....which by the way its super cute! but yeah i do hair and if your ever wanting a hair cut give me a call my number is 727-1490 i can go to your house or you can call my work i work at Mangos. I also do color...so yeah call me whenever!!
sorry the last comment was from Jill Gibb...im at my sister in laws house so she was signed on under her name....yeah i know kinda confussing....sorry
Super cute hair! I love it. My friend, Heather, just cut her hair like that and I think it's WAY too cute. Wesley loves long hair, so right now, I'm growing it out, but one of these days I think I might have to chop it all off and look cute like you.
Mallory was SOO bald until after she turned one. That's what cute headbands are for. =o)
I love your hair. Cuting your hair is addicting. I am hoping to get mine done again this week.
Post a Comment