skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, I took the advice of a great friend and looked up "free photography" on craigslist. I found this lady who needed to expand her portfolio, so she was offering a free photo shoot for newborns to toddlers. I gave her a call and she had space for us! So, we met her at this park and she took a bunch of pictures. There are a few that I absolutely love, but the rest are just ok. Here's my dilema, the shoot was free, but unfortunately, she won't give us the pictures digitally, or otherwise unless we pay for them. It's not very pricey, but I just wasn't planning on spending money on pictures, hence the "free photo shoot". Check out this link for the pics on her blog. It's under Sunshine girl. I'd love to know what you think. Should I just pass or is there one or more that I should purchase? I can get individual prints, or I can buy a CD with 10 pics for $20. There's just not 10 pics that I am in love with. There's only 3 or 4. Help!
6 comments:
I would like to see all your favorites but I love the one shown. I would buy it, but that's just me. Good luck!
Found them. I love 1 and 12.
I would buy them. It's $20. That's a pretty good deal (considering I charge people $150 per hour) =o) I LOVE the one of her under the tree with the sun shining on her (of her laying down) super cute. I think they're adorable. Just buy them. You'll hate yourself if you don't.
Those are some pretty precious pics. I love the lighting on some of them and the vibrant colors of the park and her eyes. Youve got a little model on the way. If you buy the cd you have so many more options as far as making prints than if your were to buy 3 individiual pictures. I guess it all comes down to what you want to do with the pics. They turned out so good Chelsi, what a great find and a beautfiul little baby girl!
Hi Chelsi! what's your email? I might be able to help.
-katie
i'd just spend the $20 and buy 'em all.
as the saying goes, "you only regret the things you didn't buy." ;)
Post a Comment