Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stats

The results are in.....
Madisyn Marie is 6 months and 1 day old. She is as healthy and excited about life as ever. She got her third dose of shots and she barely even cried! She winced and whined after the second one and cried for a second after the third (I don't blame the poor baby) and that was it. Way to be brave sweety. Her current stats are...

Weight: 16.8lbs 60%
Height: 25 1/2 in. 50%
Head: 16 3/4 in. 75%
Perfection: 100% :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I deleted my last comment - I meant to click keep and I clicked delete. Anyways .. I love that you take pictures at the doctor's office. I never did that with Mallory. I couldn't do it now - she just screams and screams when we see her dr. She's not a big fan of him anymore. Your little angel is WAY too adorable. What a cutie!

Sarah said...

She's just so cute and pretty! Man, I want a girl to get all cute someday. I love my boys though. Did you see Silas' stats from his 2 month? His head is bigger than Madi's!!! (man, these Chilton boys have large noggins), and he's just about 2 lbs and a 1/2 inch shy of being her size. I think in a year and a half my two boys will be sharing clothes!

ray-ray says said...

sugar and spice and everything nice...;)

Sam said...

That is great! I can't believe she is that old.

Lore Smart said...

What a little sweetie pie. Good stats Madisyn!

Randy and Tasha said...

Wow! she just keeps growing. That must be exciting to feed her baby food now. babies just grow way too fast.

Post a Comment