What a great couple of weeks!
Madi and I had so much fun with my family. It was such a pleasant trip. I was a little worried about the trip there and back, and because of the many prayers I said,
Madi was an angel. We did so may fun things and got to visit with grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and many close friends. Here are a few of the things we did...

When Madisyn and I arrived, my grandparents were at the house waiting for us! Madisyn is the first great grandchild on my dad's side, so as you can imagine, she is spoiled rotten and smothered with lots of love.

My aunt Trice and Uncle Ken were at the house when we got there too!

Ken is my dad's youngest brother.

We all went out to dinner that night to celebrate my grandparents' 56
th wedding anniversary. The staff was so sweet! They brought out this special plate with dessert that had "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate. So cute!

Here's the whole gang.

Bath time in the kitchen sink. Everything
Madisyn does is a family affair!

Doing laundry with auntie Kayla :)

Playing "
washie washie" with grandma one morning.

I just love how excited my family gets to have time with
Madi. I love this picture!

Grandpa tickle time!
Madi at great grandma and grandpa Greenwood's place. (David's grandparents) She sure loved showing off all her fancy floor routines for them.

One on one time with great grandpa.
Madi, Mona, Sarah &
Laila. My mom has watched these two sweet girls every day after school for about 4 or 5 years. They were flower girls in my wedding and now they're holding my baby! Time goes way too fast when you look back.
Madi all dressed up for our last night out.
We really had a great time and it was so nice to just hang out with family. We were so ready to see David by the time we got home though! He was so sweet. The whole house was all clean and put together. The floors were all vacuumed. There were some beautiful flowers in a vase, and he made a yummy dinner. It's good to be home :)
3 comments:
I'm happy that you got to go see your family. I really miss mine and don't know if I can wait until Christmas.
What fun pics of your fam with Madisyn. A good family visit sure is priceless. So glad you had a wonderful time.
Smothered with lots and lots of love...
Post a Comment