Monday, November 17, 2008

8 Wonderful Months

8 months have flown by since my little princess was born. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I love her more every day. She has a zest for life that's so contagious. That little gummy grin melts my heart every time!
Here are a few of the talents she's discovered in the last month. 

* Eating cheerios
* Feeding herself and making a mess! (I still feed her for the most part)
* Crawling (this girl can really get around)
* Climbing up on anything that'll hold her weight (that's everything)
* Pulling herself to stand up
* Walking along the couch (while holding on of course)
* Drinking from her new sippy cup!
* Making a "pa" & "ba" sound! (now we need the ma and da!)
* She loves going through our clothes drawers, especially the socks. She'll have that drawer empty in a minute flat :)
* She's finally found a use for books other than for eating. (She'll let me read to her as long as she has something else in her hand to keep her busy)

Madisyn is such a quick learner and she's doing great! Love you sugar!!

4 comments:

THE GROWS said...

she is so cute.

Celeste said...

I have the cutest niece in the world!

Katie Bolton said...

Hey! Thanks for the tutorial on the scrapblog website! I'm already addicted! It's so fun!! :)
-katie

Pamela Brown said...

She is so smart and cute, I can't believe she is doing all that stuff. Enjoy every moment, because it is such a fun time.

Post a Comment