1. I am so thankful to be a mother! That is the highest calling a woman could ever ask for and I absolutely love it. Madisyn is an amazing little girl with such a sweet spirit. I feel so blessed to call her my daughter.
2. I can't say enough how grateful I am to to married to David (my love). He is such a great dad and his drive just amazes me. When he puts his mind to it, he can accomplish anything! I'm so proud of him, and I love him so much!
3. I love the church. I am so blessed to have the gospel that allows me to be with my family forever. I can't imagine how it would be to invest so much time in my loved ones lives and not know if I'd even see them after this life. I love being a member of this church. It has made me the mother, wife, daughter, and Child of God that I am today.
4. Modern conveniences get taken for granted by me a lot, but I am very thankful for them. Where would I be without my microwave, oven, toilet!, you get the picture. Without my computer I wouldn't be able to spend countless hours working on my blog! I can't say enough about how happy I am to live in this day and age. I love working with technology.
5. Prayer. I can't even count how many times I've pleaded with the Lord to help me with something at that moment or over a period of time. As soon as I humble myself enough to get on my knees, there is a peace like nothing else that comes over me and I know everything will be alright. I love knowing I can communicate with my Heavenly Father.
6. I have really enjoyed living in this little town. The people are amazing and I have felt more of a warm welcome here than anywhere we've been since we got married. I have made friendships that are priceless. I am so grateful to be where we are right now. Life is good!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!









1 comments:
What wonderful things to be grateful for, it's a good reminder of what is really important and that, Thanksgiving is not just about the turkey (although it is really good). Hope that you have a wonderful thanksgiving.
Post a Comment