We had a great week..nothing particularly exciting happened, besides that I got my house decorated for the most part! I just thought I'd tell you about my week in pictures because words just don't do it justice. There's never a dull moment with this dolly babe around ;)








7 comments:
She is getting even cuter! I can't wait to see you guys next month.
P.S. I love the new blog background.
Little Madi is so adorable. I love the pics!
Those pics are so cute. She looks so much like her mommy. I can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!
Very Very Cute! So which one of you is going through the hat phase? Because they are totally adorable.
Can't wait to see you guys, especially my FAVORITE niece! Chelsi, you have got to stop giving such a little baby such HUGE bows! Sorry but I think David's hat looks better than those huge bows! ;-) Atta boy David! - Bryce
sounds like she keeps you busy, i know how that is. she is really cute.
Such cute pics. I love the one of you both smiling together. priceless. What a sweet mamma and adorable baby girl.
Post a Comment