Wednesday, December 10, 2008

23!

Happy Birthday To Me!
It's only 10am and I'm already having a great birthday! I woke up to this in the hall way. My love is so sweet! Then, I got a phone call from my grandma Jeanne. Which was followed by a phone call from my sister Celeste. I fed Madisyn and ate some Cinnamon Life cereal and hopped in the shower to get ready to go to lunch with my friends sweet friends Lore and Pam! This day is shaping up to be the best birthday ever!

Ok this is the other reason I had to make a post right now....
The newest member of the Greenwood family....
My 2 day early present...

Yes! You are looking at the fabulous Nikon D60!!! If you can't tell, I am extremely excited about my new companion! When I got home, from getting it, I went online and looked up all the tutorials and tips about photography I could find. I was up WAY too late, but I learned so much already. I think I have found a new passion, and now I have a great tool to help me pursue it! Stay tuned for some sweet pictures....Bear with me. I'll get better the more practicing I do :)

Hooray for birthdays!

8 comments:

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday Chelsi!
That camera is really nice. Congrats on the upgrade. I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

Kerri said...

happy birthday!! i am so hoping for your camera for Christmas, lets cross our fingers. hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!! Love the camera! You're gonna love it. Taking pictures of your angel baby is the best way to start your new career as a photographer. =o)

Anonymous said...

Oh .. and Happy Birthday!!

Katie Bolton said...

happy birthday! oh my gosh I'm so jealous, I really want a camera like that! They are SO much fun!
-katie

Anonymous said...

I have the Nikon D70. I've had it for quite a while now. It's "outdated" in comparison to what Nikon has come out with in the last few years. I still love it though. It's a great camera. Nikon's are really easy to use.

Any questions you have, just e-mail me. Stefcucumber@sbcglobal.net

Sam said...

I have always love photograpy but my passion has grown since I have this great little model to always take pictures of. Happy birthday and enjoy your new baby. I expect to see some amazing pictures soon!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Chelsi! Nikon, huh? I shoot with a Canon, so I'm a little partial, but have fun with it! DSLRs are SO much fun to play with, and learn about. It's a good passion to have :)

Post a Comment