Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo shoot!

I am so excited! Today I have my first official photo shoot. Wish me luck! I'll post a preview as soon as I get some edited :)

chelsi marie photography

P.S.  What do you think about the watermark? I need some ideas! What should I change/add? Different font? Also what do you think about the name. In photography it's a good idea to use your name or initials as a part of your title to identify yourself. I'm not sure I'll stick with chelsi marie. What do you think? Let me know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about C Green Photography? It just has a nice ring to it. It's your first initial and last name shortened. I don't know .. it just came to me. =o)

Chelsi said...

Thanks Stefanie! I like it!
Keep the ideas coming everyone!

Sarah said...

I think either one sounds good. That's awesome that you're starting that. For font, if you change, you could do your own handwriting (I think that's what Jana's is), but I like the font you chose. Very cute. Man, I'm wishing I had one of those canons then I could start up to (I did photography, I just need a fancy camera...I have 2 ancient cameras...like ANCIENT, non-automatic, non digital. That's what I learned on though, so maybe I should break them out....and get some film).

Sarah said...

I meant I need a Nikon...

Celeste said...

My big sis is doing her first photo shoot. Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures. I think both the C Green and Chelsi Marie are good but I agree with Team Chilton, it might look neat with your own handwriting. Whatever you choose I'm sure it will look great. Good luck Chelsi!

Sam said...

I like "C Green" as well. What is this all for? Are you in a class or just having fun? What program are you using for all of this? I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Chelsi said...

Thanks ladies! I love all your input! Anyone else?

Chelsi said...

So I've had a few questions about what a watermark is and why I'm using one all of a sudden. The main reason for a watermark is to "mark your picture. It lets whoever is viewing it know who the photographer is. Once you post pictures to the internet pretty much anyone can grab the picture and claim it as their own. I'm not really worried about that, but since I want to do photography as a profession I just thought I'd start exploring with my watermark now. Hope that answers your questions!

Post a Comment