Monday, January 26, 2009

Precious Macie Mary

Here's a sneak peek at sweet Macie. I had so much fun capturing every movement this tiny girl made. I shot from her home and even though the light wasn't the best, I think we've got some great shots! We had lots of laughs, feeding breaks, wardrobe changes, funny faces, and more feeding breaks :)

cradle _2


picnikfile_M9fj5s


picnikfile_Jd1JSj


picnikfile_XVg4Ik

P.S. Lore...all the photos are edited!!! I'll bring them tomorrow =)

Oh and I put the "c*green photography" watermark on these ones. Let me know what you all think??

3 comments:

Lore Smart said...

Chelsi- those pictures are absolutely incredible. I cant thank you enough for capturing our little Macie so beautifully. What incredible talent you have. It brought tears to my eyes to see these pictures. What an amazing gift you will be able to give through your photography. (I know you will be so successful with your photography business) I looked at all of the pictures over and over again. You have given me a gift I will keep and treasure for a lifetime! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Pamela Brown said...

Chelsi,You did an amazing job. The pictures are so precious, you are very talented. I'm sure Lore is going to love them.

Celeste said...

Wow Chelsi those pictures look amazing. You did such a good job. You definantly have a real future as a photographer. I am so happy for you sis!

Post a Comment