Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Heart Photography!

Both of my recent photo shoots were done for two of my dearest friends which makes it that much more fun :) It was such a gorgeous sunny day today. I was itching to get outside and take some pictures. So, I called up Pam and asked if I cold "borrow" her kids for an hour. She was more than happy to help and I was so excited!
I give you the Brown kids. They are so much fun and so full of life!

Sydney
Sydney is such a little sweety! She carried that bear the entire time.

joel bailey
This young gentleman is Joel. Doesn't he have the cutest smile?! And last but not certainly not least is Bailey. She is the life of the party! What a DOLL!

Pam you have some very photogenic kidos! Thank you so much for braving the cold with me!

9 comments:

Celeste said...

I love these pictures! Those kids are adorable and so photogenic. I also really like the watermark on those pictures better then the other ones. I so excited that this is going so well for you. I have such a talented sister!

The Odermott's said...

You are pretty good. You can barrow my little one anytime. :) Or we could always trade? Let me know.

Chelsi said...

Sure Kathleen! I'd love to borrow Brayden. If I don't see you at tumbling tots today, I'll give you a call!

Pamela Brown said...

Those are soooo cute. You really captured my kids at their best. I absolutely love the one of Bailee, it is so perfect. Thank you so much, I can't wait to see the rest of them :)

Beth Tunnell said...

Your watermark is so cute and clever! I love the double meaning. And, it really goes without saying, but your pictures and subjects are very adorable.

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Love the watermark! =o) What program do you use to make it? Isn't photography the best?!

Chelsi said...

Stefanie,
I just used "picnik" for the watermark for now. I don't have photoshop or a program like it to do layers. So, I just type it and fade it for now :) Is there an easier way?

Chelsi said...

And to everyone else...
Thank you so much for all the sweet comments! It's so nice to know that you appreciate what I love to do! And yes Stefanie, photography is the best!!!

ray-ray says said...

Cute!

Post a Comment