Friday, January 30, 2009

My Girl

It's been awhile since I updated about my little sweety. With all the excitement about my recent photo shoots, I've neglected to post about my every day life. So here you have it. Just a few of the adventures we've had recently.

DSC_1598
This had me rolling! I was doing one of my hourly mommy duties (changing the diaper). Madisyn decided to fight and kick and go crazy right at the end. Sheesh can't you just wait till your pants are on?! This is the result of our struggle. The funny part is that I didn't even realize what happened till about 5 minutes later when she was hopping/scooting instead of crawling around. 

DSC_1600_2DSC_1604
I immediately grabbed the camera and started clicking. Madisyn didn't even mind that she was a mermaid at the moment. What a silly goose. (Don't worry I fixed her pants after a good 10 minutes of laughing!)

DSC_1625
It was just one of those days Madi and I hung out at home pretty much all day (when David's at work I don't have a car). I decided instead of wishing I could get out of the house, we could have a girly day. I got her all dressed. Add a little mouse and a cute purple clip...vuala!

DSC_1628DSC_1637
What a doll! I love having a girl. We get to do each other's hair..yes she loves to brush my hair with my pink brush :)

DSC_2021
It wasn't exactly "warm" outside, but the sun was out and I was itching to get out of the house. Since our complex just got a new playground, we bundled up and went for it! 

DSC_2027DSC_2036
Madi wasn't too sure about the swing. I think the fact that the metal part she was holding onto was FREEZING cold might have had something to do with it! She only lasted 10 minutes, but it was still fun.

DSC_2030
The most fun she had at the park was when I let her stand in the rocks. She couldn't get enough of those yummy rocks..yes I couldn't keep them out of her mouth! Great! I have a dirt eater on my hands. I love every bit of her!

6 comments:

Randy and Tasha said...

I just love her beautiful blue eyes. Your daughter is just too cute! That's pretty funny about the pants.

Celeste said...

She is the most gorgeous baby I have ever seen. I love the pictures of her with her winter hat on. Sooo cute! Love ya!

The Odermott's said...

I love the pants! Too funny. She is so cute. You are getting amazing at the camera!

The Andersens said...

I definately need to have a girl so I can have a girls day when my boys are gone. You and David need to go to law school in Pamona so I can borrow yours! Adorable pictures!

Lore Smart said...

What a little doll, Madisyn is!. Those big blue eyes are pretty incredible. Such cool pics of her at the park. She will ALWAYS have amazing pics thanks to her mamma. totally laughed at both her little legs in one side of her pants.

ray-ray says said...

dude, if you get bored, come over to my house and hang for awhile.

Post a Comment