Thursday, February 5, 2009

Phony Bologna

Oh Madisyn, you are just way too cute for words. All I can do is smile, laugh and be so grateful that you are all mine (and daddy's too)!

First of all, ignore David and I's goofy laughs. We were trying to get her to do her "phony bologna" laugh. She just started doing this forced laugh and it's hilarious! Of course when I took out the camera she stopped...sheesh. So, with a little persuasion from her silly mommy and daddy she put on a show. She even waves "bye bye" at the end! So cute =) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh my goodness she is such a corn dog. That was too funny!You got me laughing so much that one of my co workers came in the office to see what was so funny.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. She's ADORABLE! I love your laughs in the background. It cracks me - the things that we do to get our kids to smile. Love it.

Sam said...

Cute! My favorite part is David though.

Pamela Brown said...

That is too cute. I have to admit listening to you and David trying to get her to do it is very entertaining.

Chelsi said...

I know David and I are dorks, but we'll do anything to make our little lady smile :) Oh the joys of parenthood!

Post a Comment