Friday, February 6, 2009

Anyone?

DSC_2088.JPG - Version 2

Madi and I had a little photo shoot the other day. Just thought I'd share...see more here.
So, I need to borrow some more lovely people to photograph in the next couple of weeks! There's nothing specific I'm looking for. Just people who would be willing to put up with me taking pictures for about an hour or so! Any takers??

8 comments:

Celeste said...

I absolutely love those pics of you and Madi. I really wish that Bryce and I lived closer to you guys so you could practice your photography on us. I can't wait to see more photos from my talented sis.

Sam said...

Sure just fly down here and you can borrow Lexi. Or you can wait and borrow her in April when we fly up. Your choice.

Chelsi said...

Oooo yeah Sam! I'll take April! It's a date :)

Pamela Brown said...

So Cute. I love the different looks on your face.

The Odermott's said...

Of course. Let me know when I will sooooooo let you snap some of brayden.

Beth Tunnell said...

Are you coming to Snohomish any time soon? I have two very adorable and eligible maidens! You take such cute pics!

Chelsi said...

Kathleen, you want to do it in March right?

Beth, I left a message on your blog :)

Jordan said...

Will you travel to Utah? :) I would love for you to take pics of our kids, but the distance IS a little far! Your pictures are looking GREAT. How fun for you!

Post a Comment