Monday, February 9, 2009

Something For Someone!

...well actually 5 someones!

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry, shoes, bags, or a little invention of my own! I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Believe me... it may blow your mind!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so, and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win, when you get it!

Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play!
Thanks For the cute idea Beth!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Check my next post. I'm doing it...did I make it in on time?

jana beck said...

this is SUCH a cute idea. i'm totally going to do it someday this week! hopefully i make it in your top 5 :)

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Cute idea, I'm going to check out your photography blog too.

Post a Comment