Monday, February 9, 2009

Today Was A Good Day

These are the ingredients that when combined made my day!

First you need some yummy breakfast and a little sunshine (Madi is my sunshine)
DSC_2159

Next, you need a good laugh...and let me tell you when I found her like this I was LAUGHING! Oh boy look what I have ahead of me. I know this is only the beginning :/
DSC_2165

Then, during nap time...you add some of these (it was my first time using my new sewing machine!)
DSC_2183

And this...blue pillow from the thrift store $1. And of course some very cute paisley fabric!
DSC_2175

Next, you need some time, patience, a little talent (I mean very little) and a lot of luck....then vuala you get this :)
DSC_2176

Then, you need a nice craigslist couch to display your handy work...oh I am so proud!
DSC_2177

Finally, you add this little cutie on top and have a ball! When I showed Madi the pillows, she grabbed one, squeezed it and layed her head on it. Awwwwwe even Maid loves them!
DSC_2191

To top it off, you can throw in some papa murphys pizza, and a few cuddles and kisses with the one you love!

DSC_2185
Yes today was a good day =) 

1 comments:

Amy said...

It is fun when days go well! It was fun hearing from you. Madisyn is a cutie. She looks like a Fairbanks.

Post a Comment