Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dear Tax Man

....aka David [my sweet husband]
Who likes tax season? I personally don't mind it. You do all the dirty work and you're darn good at it! [Thanks my love! You really are the best :] Then, I get to reap the rewards. Get a load of my reward this year...

Oh March 6th can't come soon enough!

P.S. If any one knows any neat tips or ticks for photoshop please share! I've read a bunch of tutorials and I'm learning a lot...but there's still A BUNCH of things left to discover. I'll share what I learn along the way with you too :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Yay taxes! Bryce and I still have to do ours. Good job for getting yours done. Oh and I love your new header. So Cute!

Katie Bolton said...

I love those programs! I have microsoft digital image pro, and it has SO much stuff you can do, it's amazing! :)

Sam said...

I am excited to see what you do with it. I'm expecting great things. Haha.

Post a Comment