Saturday, February 28, 2009

Little Miss Piggy (Tails)

This blog has been seriously lacking some pictures of our ever changing, always growing, little cutie pie. I know you are all jumping out of your seats right now because you can't contain your excitement. More MADISYN pictures! 

DSC_2133DSC_2147
Madi is modeling her newest most favorite hairstyle. (Ok it's really not her favorite, but it sure is mommy's fave!) 
Doesn't she look like "cindy loo who"? CUTE!

DSC_2106
Here we have Madi playing on one gorgeous, sunny morning (hence the pjs) Yes, we get dressed for the day...eventually =)

DSC_2083
I just had to throw this one in because lets face it, she sure knows how to make me SMILE :)

6 comments:

Kerri said...

she's a cute, thanks for sharing!

Beth Tunnell said...

My favorite is the first! I'm a total sucker for pig tails, too. Britton hates them, but I think the fight is totally worth it.

Celeste said...

I really like that last one too. You're getting so good at taking pictures of your little cutie.

The Odermott's said...

I love the hair. So cute.

Pamela Brown said...

what a cutie!! She is so photogenic. love the pig tails!!!!

Sam said...

LOVE IT! JEALOUS!

Post a Comment