Thursday, March 26, 2009

David's First Double Black Diamond

Run- Edelweiss Bowl Resort -Alpental

A heart healthy cinnamon roll. Three of these bad boys can make anyone feel oh so good.

</a
Top of the hill after a 20" snow fall the night before.

Top of the Run/Cliff

Its beautiful to look back and see what you've conquered once in awhile.

I never said I didn't fall on my white butt, however, I did make it down in one peice

Here's the sick view of the bowl on Alpental


Posted by:
 Ski Extraordinaire David

5 comments:

The Andersens said...

Wow David, I am very impressed. I especially enjoyed the diagram of your ski run. I think your crazy for attempting it, but thats just because i don't have your amazing ski skills:) Great post, now you are a true blogger!

Lore Smart said...

SWEET!!! Loved the pics too of the run. I too liked the diagram of your ski run, so impressive. See ya later guys! Lets pray for some nice powder!

Sam said...

I don't really understand what you did but it sounds crazy David. You haven't changed at all.

ray-ray says said...

The first picture is absolutely amazing! Blow it up and frame it!

ray-ray says said...

I mean the first outside picture.

But I'm sure a blown-up photo of a yummy cinnamon roll would be pretty awesome as well.

Post a Comment