Eyes wide in wonder of what might be in those bright green packages. Oh and I'm sure you can't miss all the drool on her dress! I guess it's just all a part of being 1 :)
In present #1 we have...dun dun dun Mr. Potato Head. Classic!
The party animals. We sure love them!
Lets see...we have a tickle monkey [When you barely rub his foot, he giggles and it make Madi laugh so hard]. There's a doll in a backpack with all her baby supplies. [Perfect for church!] Then we have a pelican that you pull by the string. His mouth opens and shuts and the balls in his mouth pop up and down.
Grandma Kathy tried to show her how it works.
She got a little distracted by her dolly backpack :)
As you can see, Madi doesn't quite understand that you have to pull gently. Instead she ends up dragging him upside down behind her. I just makes me laugh. She'll learn one day...I think :)
Oh yes and we can't forget about the DELICIOUS strawberry short cake we had!
Oooo that whipped cream is heaven [that's what Madisyn was thinking I'm sure of it!]
The love my life. We can't imagine our lives without our sweet girl. So happy :)
"Where did that yummy stuff go? Alright, this isn't funny I'm ready for more!"
Time for bed little lady.
P.S. For those of you who saw the previous post I just have to share something really cute! David came home from skiing and hopped right on the computer. I showed him how to work photoshop...well just the very basics. He edited his pictures and did his diagram. Then he said "ok I'm ready to post it!" He was so proud to do his very first post on our blog. Not bad for a first timer! You go babe :)





















4 comments:
That is so fun that she can see family so often. And I still can't believe that she is a toddler now!
I love those pictures. She looks so cute! Yay Madi got more toys. Hopefully she plays with more then just the tags this time.
Cute pictures. She looks like she had a lot of fun. There are a lot of benefits to being the first and only grandchild :) Davids post was so funny, our husbands complain about us blogging all the time, but they secretly love it.
Yeah for more than one birthday party!!!! It seems almost inevitable with the first b-day. So cute and boy do her grandparents love her. How sweet. Go David, way to join the crowd of bloggers, I'm looking forward to more posts. Impressive!
Post a Comment