Saturday, March 14, 2009

I just love surprises!

Ok, how cute is this apron!?!?!  It's so springy and get a load of those polka dots :) [Yes dots make me smile] 

The mail man brought me this adorable gift from Sarah yesterday. [The mail man has been good to me lately!] I won a giveaway she was having, but I had no idea what she was making for me, or when I would get it! I had no doubt it would be awesome. She is so talented...especially when it comes to sewing. What a great surprise!

dot apron blog

dot apron blogmadi apron blog
This is totally my new favorite apron! Look...even Madisyn likes it :)

THANK YOU SARAH! You made my day =)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! I am so glad you liked it. I had a fat collection of various dots I got from my grandma, but I thought the bright combo would fit you best (then I had just that little scrap of the other print for the pocket, and thought "Whoohoo! This is perfect!"). The best part about giving things to people is when they are just excited as you are, so YOU made my day too!

Kerri said...

Too cute!!

Beth Tunnell said...

Soo cute! And you are looking very good, too! What's the secret? I've still got a few pounds to shed.

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

That is so cute! It's perfect for you. I love how it wrapes a few times around Madi's waist. I'm glad she's still small :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love it! I'm a HUGE fan of the dots too. Way too adorable!

Post a Comment