Thursday, May 28, 2009

5 Minutes In The Life Of Madi

I got out the video camera and well...here you have it.


When I turned said "say bye bye" at the end of the video, Madisyn waved and gave the camera a kiss....too bad I had already turned off the camera! So, I had to turn it back on and get it on video :)



3 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow she really does get around doesn't she. I loved the kiss goodbye. Too sweet! Thanks for the video. I really do love them. Now just get one of her drinking cider and I'll be a happy camper.

Pamela Brown said...

That is precious, I love little movies like that and the kiss at the end was too cute!!!

Randy and Tasha said...

she's so cute! it's funny how kids seem to have a death grip on things they don't want to give up.

Post a Comment