Every time I start a new post I get distracted/side tracked by a new exciting blog or a fun website. Before I know it, Madisyn is awake and I still don't have a new post done :) So, yay for me! I finished a post!
We have been taking lots of walks, going to lots of parks, grocery shopping, having picnics, lunch dates, lake trips...you name it we've done in in the last couple of weeks. Here's just a few more things we've been doing this summer.
Just keeping it cool :) If it is a hot day [which has been pretty much every day lately] you can always find Madisyn in her new favorite place. Face first, into the AC!
Sportin the "Grandma Greenwood" look. Oh boy do I love it!
Experiencing the joys of the light switch. It really is quite magical.
Getting some tickles from dad, showing off her new do [that's right I finally cut her bangs and I'm lovin it] and flying so high! I am lovin all the movement in this last picture. Check out that hair!














2 comments:
I love the Rollers in the hair Pitcure you should enter into a baby contest!! Supper cute!! Also let me know when the picture are done I have your money and your oder should be here soon aswell.
LOVE the rollers!
Post a Comment