Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun In The Sun

may1609 collage

I am LOVIN this sunshine! We had a great saturday just strollin downtown at the farmers market. Madisyn got a bunny balloon and loved being able to walk all around. She looked so darn cute in her little hat and summer dress :) Madi's favorite part of the whole market was the dogs walking around [on leashes of course]. She says "mommy ruff ruff ruff". I couldn't believe she really knows what a doggie is now. SO CUTE!! We were headed home to get some lunch, when I remembered that the dealership in town was revealing the new 2010 camero. We had a lot of fun. Even Madi liked it [not the car, just the free hotdogs and pizza of course]. It was just such a gorgeous day to be outside! We all came home and took naps...ahhh gotta love a good nap. Then, mommy [that's me] got to go out for the night with the girls!!! That deserves a post all it's own...
.....to be continued =)

2 comments:

Celeste said...

How fun. I wish we had a place like that in Salt Lake. Madi looks adorable and you look amazing as usual. I love the pic of you holding Madi's hand. Precious!

Lore Smart said...

Love looking at your blog. Love all the pics...So summery and fun! You look good driving that 2010 camero....Hmmmm...maybe in the future huh!?!?!? The weather has been amazing and I'm glad we can get out more and walk together and hang.

Post a Comment