Monday, July 13, 2009

Ahhh Vacation

What else can I say? We had an awesome vacation. We got to see my family, David's family, and I even reunited with two of my best friends from high school. Here's just a few of the things we experienced in the past 2 weeks...

* camping
* swimming (in several awesome lakes in tahoe)
* hiking
* cliff jumping
* golfing
*shopping
* lots of eating
* relaxing
* tanning
* fireworks watching
* picture taking (of course!)
* sports playing
* flying
* the list could go on forever...
sandyfoot

You get the idea. We had a very full, but very fun vacation!
Here's the proof :) [You didn't think I would only show you one picture, did you?]

Now it's back to the every day. It's good to be home.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I'm so excited for our summer trips. Next week we are going to Island Park and Yellowstone. In the middle of August we are flying to Vegas and the begining of September we're going to McCall. I love summer!

Lore Smart said...

I love this picture Chelsi!!! SO cute and I love the vivid colors!!!! Great job...It looks like Taho was tons of fun!

Post a Comment