Monday, July 20, 2009

Calling One and All

I've been a busy bee when it comes to photography lately. Before I really establish myself as a photographer, I need to get my logo/watermark figured out. I've been using a few different ones, but I'm not all that crazy about them. I need to pick one and stick with it! I am too indecisive to take on this task alone! This is where you come in. Yes you...and you too. Anyone who has ever looked or even thought about looking at my blog can get in on this one. Please! I need everyone and all feedback. Don't worry about hurting my feelings cus you won't. I want to know which watermark and logo you like the best. Which one catches your eye? We're talking real eye candy here. If you like one, but don't like the font, color, symbol, whatever else...tell me. I'm also going back and forth on the name...hence the similar logos chelsi greenwood or cgreen?

Your task:
1. Choose 1 (or 2 if you have to) logo and 1 watermark that you like.
2. Tell me what you like about it!

On your mark....
Get set....
GO!

These are the company logos (web page, business cards, flyers etc)
Logopic
This one is just here to show you how they would look at as a watermark :)
Watermark pic

6 comments:

The Andersens said...

Number 4 and 7 look the best as watermarks, but I also like 2 as well. You know I'm not good at just picking one:) I hope that helps. If I had to really pick I'd probly go with 7...i think:)

Celeste said...

I like 3 and 7 but I also like 4. The ones that have shadows look good with color but they are kind of hard to read as watermarks. I like the cursive fonts the best. I think 7 looks and sounds more professional but 3 is very kid friendly. I think it just depends on what age group you wanted to focus on.
I hope that helps sis. I'm sure whatever you decide on will be perfect.

Pamela Brown said...

I like #4 or #8. It is easy to read, and putting your name on top helps it(your name) to really stand out . I also really like the fonts you used, it is cute but professional at the same time.
Hopefully that helps and makes sense :)

Sarah said...

I'm going to be a total butthead and tell my honest opinion. I pick none of them. What I really like the best is your signature font that you have at the end of all of your posts. It is cute, but classy (and not completely horizontal, I like that), and it is unique. If I had a choice, I think that one looks the most professional.

Anonymous said...

I like #2. It's cute by itself and as a watermark.

Anonymous said...

Okay .. never mind. I change my answer. I like #3 the best. I keep coming back on here to look at them and I think 3 is way cuter than 2. =o)

Post a Comment