First of all a great big THANK YOU to all of my amazing friends that took the time out of your day to vote! I loved reading all of the comments. Thanks for being so honest. (Sarah, I totally don't think you're a butt head and I'm glad you told me exactly what you thought. That's what I wanted. The only problem is that the font I used for my signature at the bottom of each post is just from this signature site where you type in your name and it makes it for you. I don't really have access to that font. Darn! I really like that font too!)
Now to explain something. The main thing I'm wanting your opinion on is the company logo. The watermark will only be used to post pictures online for viewing on my photography blog and my future website. I just have to have that on each picture to protect myself. It's just for copyright purposes. If I had it my way, I'd just post the big beautiful picture with nothing to distract, but unfortunately in this business that's not the way it works.
I decided to go with my full name... Chelsi Greenwood Photography...for my business name. I'm proud of my work and I want to have my name attached to it. With all of your comments in mind, I narrowed it down to the two that received the most votes. I simplified one and created 2 others. If you voted last time, I need your vote! If you didn't vote last time...well it's your lucky day! Here's your chance. Lets go for at least 10 votes this time! Tell me what you like/don't like about the one you pick. Just a moment of your time to help me choose the logo I will be famous for one day. Here's to hoping anyways :)
VOTE!









18 comments:
1 and 4 are my favorite but if I had to pick one I would choose 4. That one is the one that stood out to me the most. It looks professional and screams Chelsi Greenwood at the same time. I hope that helps.
Love ya :)
I am such a difficult person huh? So I think #1 looks most professional (like if someday you want to take pictures of, say, real estate agents or people running for mayor...but really, who wants to do that?). #2 is my favorite because it feels more balanced to me. I don't know, I am just weird like that (I love flowers and everything, but I like the dots better).
Oh!! I LOVE number 2. Super cute!
I totally agree with Sare about #1. My favorites are 2 and 3, but I like 2 a little more. I love that it has a little color, but it is cute and subtle.
Right away I liked #2. Profesh,clear and still fun! All are great though so which ever you choose will look great.
I like 2 and 4 the best. they are fun like your personality but yet very readable. I also like that they dont have to lines between your name and photography. I felt like that was a little distracking. Out of the two that i like I think I am leaning more on the 4th one. It's just cute with the little flowers. It looks like you. :)
I say number 2 although they are all nice. The writing looks "creative", something a photographer would write. I'm excited for you!
Ok so I know I picked #1 on the last vote, but I changed my mind, I pick #4 because it is easy to read and fun but still looks professional.
I would have to pick #2. That was tough. I love polka dots and green is very fresh. You could even use different colors to go with seasons, etc. But I love your choice so far. Nice job!!!
My favorite is 4! :) They're all good!
I'm loving all these responses! keep them comin.THANK YOU!
Hands down #4 is my favorite.
I still really like #4 but after looking at them again I say #3 is a close competitor. Good luck deciding!
Chelsi! I am SO happy to have found your blog! I wish you lived closer so you could do a photo shoot with my baby girl.
I love #4 -- so fun and creative!
~Merilee
i pick #3. i'm like the only one! i just think it's very fresh and fun, which is probably what you want your photo style to be! that's just what it seems like to me anyway :)
good luck!
Wow!
I heart no.4...looks friendly!
Just discovered your blog...who am I to pick! haha......simply LOVEly* though...
~enjoy the weekend dear!
Hey Chelsi! Yes we are back. I'll have to call you later and tell you about it. It was a fun trip. As far as your watermarks go... I think #1 looks very professional but # 2 is pretty cute. I like the polka dots. So either 1 or 2. Good luck! Oh and thanks for the comment on my wes picture. I did download the actions...their awesome!
Post a Comment