Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recently...

I've just been horrible at updating my own blog lately. So, here's all the things I've neglected to post. Just think of it as our August 09 story book :)

Aug 09web02Aug 09web05
Sending uncle Michael (aka Elder Greenwood) a birthday note :) And some more flying pics...I just love them!

Aug 09web03
A lazy Sunday afternoon.

Aug 09web07Aug 09web09
A picnic dinner at Mukilteo Beach on a gorgeous night!

Aug 09web13
Madi is in love with birds...even gross seaguls. This totally made her night.

Aug 09web16Aug 09web15
I wasn't planning on her going into the water...but plans changed. That water was not warm at all by the way. Silly girl.

Aug 09web10
My absolute fave from that night. Papa Steve and D.S. Ahhhhh

DSC_0399Aug 09web19
Yep she got right in!

DSC_0424
Sunset kisses are the best :)

Aug 09web20Aug 09web18
Love it!!

Aug 09web17
Madi's little hand prints on the log. Precious!

Aug 09web21Aug 09web25
This is how we entertain ourselves (yes that's a cord that david's using to pull her) What a nut.

Aug 09web26Aug 09web28
My dolly babe in her element.

Aug 09web22
Just enjoying the ride.

Yep it's been pretty exciting around here ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment