Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Treats

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We sure did :) It started off with a delicious breakfast made by the hubby. Then, we went to the pumpkin patch for some splashing good times.

DSC_1814_0060e
This is jumping ahead just a bit...so remember this pic for later.

DSC_1768_0017
The younger ones went through the hay maze in the barn and had a blast! It was pretty big too.

DSC_1755_0007DSC_1758_0010e
I can't count how many times they went down that slide...weeeeeee!

DSC_1773_0021 bw
My beautiful Greenwood Family.

DSC_1799_0046DSC_1778_0026
Next stop, the petting zoo!

DSC_1789_0036

DSC_1800_0047e
Yay for family pics!

DSC_1796_0043DSC_1825_0071
Yes we love her!

DSC_1808_0054
So, I had to run to the restroom. While walking back I could see that EVERYONE was laughing. I took one look at my little sweet girl and saw this. This is what happens when I'm not there to save her ;)

DSC_1822_0068DSC_1823_0069
Instead of cleaning her up we decided to take pictures....lots of pictures. She didn't mind a bit.

DSC_1840_0086DSC_1853_0099
I think it was time for a nice warm bath and a nap at that point.

Halloween_09_0005Halloween_09_0012
Time for dress up! I give you the cutest cowgirl :)

Halloween_09_0020e
I'm never sure if I'll be in any of the pics since I'm always behind the camera. So, I decided to document my witchiness.

Halloween_09_0026e
Then, it was off to the carnival for some fishing....

Halloween_09_0035Halloween_09_0050
...golfing, finding candy in a hay stack....


Halloween_09_0046
...an bean bag tossing of course.

Right after that we went trick or treating down the avenues. Madisyn didn't know what to say at first, but she soon caught on with the whole "trick-or-treat" thing. Once she had that down, then she's say "more more more more". That's my girl.

Halloween_09_0065

The End :)

5 comments:

Sam said...

I would have done the same thing, take pictures before cleaning her up. It looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe how big Madi is getting. She looks like a little girl. Your baby is all grown up!

Kerri said...

LOL, poor little girl. I love her costume!!! soo cute!

Lore Smart said...

oh my goodness...what a doll in her cowgirl getup!!! I totally love it!!!! You looked like a beautiful witch Chelsi, I don't think you could ever be an ugly witch even if you tried!!! What a great day you had and such great pics of Madi's fall in the mud....gotta love kids and their spunk for life....love looking at all your pics....missin you down here in AZ!!! (we're coming up for Christmas so maybe we can get together one day, we're so excited for a WA getaway!!!)

Lena said...

Only Madisyn could dive into the mud and come up with it so perfectly painted on her face. She looked so hilarious. I love how you did your hair that day, is that your natural curl?

Chelsi said...

Lena! I just have to laugh because I spent like an hour doing my hair that morning. I wish it was natural! I looked up a tutorial on how to get curls like that. You just use a regular curling iron, but you wrap your hair around the barrel with your hand and hold it there, instead of clipping your hair onto the barrel and rolling it up. Does that even make sense? Anyways, thank you for the compliment! Looks like all that hard work paid off :)

Post a Comment