Madi nap time = Me time!
Sometimes I spend "me time" taking a shower (pathetic I know), blogging, editing pictures, reading (still loving Jesus the Christ), cleaning, or napping. I'm sure there's something else I'm missing. Anyways, yesterday I decided to do some repurposing with some jewelry I'm not too fond of anymore. There were quite a few necklaces and earrings I just don't wear. I just took the beads off and made a few pieces that I will actually wear! I'm lovin how these first few have turned out.
I needed more pink in my life and now I've got some!
Gotta love ME TIME!











2 comments:
Those look so good Chelsi! You're just full of surprises. You'll have to bring them to Cali so I can see them in person.
Very Cute. It is nice to change up the daily routine every once in a while :)
Post a Comment