Monday, November 16, 2009

Vroom!

Guess who went to the Seattle Auto Show this past weekend?................
(ok I won't leave you guessing any longer) We did!

We had so much fun checking out all the latest models in the automobile world. We pretty much spent all day there. Then, we went out to dinner at the Red Robin on the pier. It was a great day and David was in heaven!

SAS Collage

p.s. sometimes it's not so bad to do something that your husband really enjoys every once in awhile :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I loved looking at the pics from your day. They are all so cute, especially the ones with you in them.

Pamela Brown said...

Such Cute pictures!!! Those are really nice cars. Your hair is so pretty, it is so long and it looks lighter, did you highlight it. Either way I really like it. I'm glad that you had fun doing something that your husband enjoys. Miss you guys!!!

Lore Smart said...

Love the pics....my fave; the one with you and david on motorcycle! What a toatlly fun day Chelsi! Lovin the family car, it looks good on you both!

Post a Comment