Sunday, December 6, 2009

Got a head start...

...on our Christmas cards!
Well, it's not that much of a head start, but it's not the very last minute. So, that deserves a pat on the back! If you want one and I don't have your address, be sure and email it to me. cmgreenw00d@yahoo.com (the wood is w zero zero d)

Here's one of the pics we took today for the cards. Turned out pretty cute hu?

christams_card_09_0037 e web

Notice anything unusual about my blog? It's SNOWING! Pretty cool little widget I found.

5 comments:

Sam said...

I love the picture. Even Madi is looking. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the snow on your blog! Awesome!

The Andersens said...

Oh what a cute family. We must be related or something:)

Lore Smart said...

Great picture of all of you....(that is hard to get especially with the little ones) Can't wait to get a christmas card...!

Lena said...

That is a great picture, as perfect as it comes....your camera is so amazing! I love your holiday outfits too.

Post a Comment