Friday, December 4, 2009

Smartfood

SMARTFOOD_White_Cheddar_Cheese_Flavored_Popcorn
This is supposedly supposed to be a pretty healthy snack. Hence the name "smartfood". Well, it is NEVER smart for ME. Is it smart that every time I get ahold of this stuff I eat at least half of a FAMILY SIZE bag? Yeah.....it's going to be the death of me.

ps. If you've never had it before, don't start now. Just walk away.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Thanks for the heads up sis. I will refrain from eating satans popcorn :)

Sam said...

I LOVE that stuff. Now I want some. Haha. The joys of pregnancy.

P.S. I LOVE the new header. That picture is adorable!!!

Chelsi said...

Thanks Sam! You can go eat some :)

The Andersens said...

Well i guess I'll stay away from that stuff:) Your header picture is so cool. It looks like you guys are inside the frame...but i bet thats what you were going for. Great job!

Post a Comment