Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some moments from this week I want to remember.

I am not the best at taking snapshots of everyday things. So, this week I made sure my camera was on hand to capture a few candids of the sweet moments in my life :)

decemer_fun_0039 web
There's nothing better than popcorn, papa and aladdin.

decemer_fun_0005 web
My little "lawing" (that's what Madi says instead of drawing) cutie. Lately it's one of her favorite things to do!


december_fun_0045 webdecember_fun_0061 web
Yesterday we had a blast with Mr. Potato head.

So glad I can capture these moments that I never want to forget!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Those pics are so sweet. I'm glad too that you were able to capture those moments and share them with everyone else. Can't wait to see you!

Pamela Brown said...

I can't believe how long Madi's hair is getting. She is looking so big, but still such a cutie :)

From your last post, what an awesome birthday gift, I can't think of anything more romantic!!!! I am glad that you had such a wonderful Birthday.

I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks SO much like your mom in those last two pictures. Isn't it fun to see our parents in our children? I love it. I think Mallory looks a lot like my mom somedays. Also, Zach looks so much like my brother and dad. Wierd huh? Madisyn is adorable!

Sam said...

I love the picture of her with her hair down. She is adorable!

Post a Comment