
Born Sept 16th 2010 at 10:35 am
She came in a hurry...after only 10 hours of labor and 7 minutes of pushing (Compared to Madi's birth, that is amazing. Delivery details to come.)
9lbs 6 oz
20 1/4 in long
I am so in love.
Just wanted to share a few of the precious moments I've experienced since this angel's birth.

I think my heart grew 10 times the second I held both of my girls in my arms for the first time together. I never knew I could love this much.

This moment is one I'll never forget. He is an amazing daddy. He adores his girls and they know it.

My girls. I have the most beautiful daughters. I am in heaven.

My heart is so full.
I have never been more content.
I love this.
Just wanted to share a few of the precious moments I've experienced since this angel's birth.

I think my heart grew 10 times the second I held both of my girls in my arms for the first time together. I never knew I could love this much.

This moment is one I'll never forget. He is an amazing daddy. He adores his girls and they know it.

My girls. I have the most beautiful daughters. I am in heaven.

My heart is so full.
I have never been more content.
I love this.









7 comments:
She is perfect! I'm so happy for you sis :)
You make beautiful babies!! Congrates!
Oh this is the sweetest post! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations! You DO have some beautiful girls. Love it. Can't wait to hear all the details! 7 mins of pushing? I'm impressed .. and SOOO jealous.
I would love to have just 10 hours of labor. Maybe next time. I'm so happy everything turned out well. And I can't wait to hear the whole story. Isn't it amazing how quickly a baby changes your life. Marlie is such a cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures of her and Madi.
Yay she is here!!!!! She looks a lot like David :) I love the pictures they are very precious. I am glad that the delivery was easier. Can't wait to read the post of the details.
sisters are the best thing in the whole world. they make a pretty cute pair. congrats.
I am glad the labor went so well! I can't wait to see more pictures of the little sweeti and hear details! Good luck with the early weeks and enjoy them! I wish you lived nearby, I'd offer to bring you dinner tomorrow night!
Post a Comment