We had a wonderful christmas break and there are just way too many fun things to share. So, I'm going to leave you with this wonderful link to all the memories we made and leave it at that for now.
http://greenwoodfamily03.shutterfly.com/2311
If you're ever wondering if we're still alive, you can always check our shutterfly album. The link is at the top of the blog under "family pictures". That is usually the most up to date since it takes the least amount of time. Gosh, I'm sounding so lazy aren't I?
It's not really that I'm being lazy, I'd like to think of it more as prioritizing.
This is totally random, and I didn't plan on sharing this, but I've been doing alot of thinking about change. With the new year comes a chance to look back on the events of the year and make improvements where needed. I've come to realize that I have been lacking in some really important areas this past year. It's time to get back on track. I just let myself get too distracted and I'm doing some much needed prioritizing. Once I get a few ducks in a row around here, I will be better at posting. I miss it!









0 comments:
Post a Comment