Thursday, May 12, 2011

Easter at our place...

...was so much fun!

The girls woke up to the goodies the Easter bunny brought them on Sat. morning.

We decided that Saturday is "Easter Bunny Day" and Sunday is Easter. We had been talking about why we celebrate Easter all week with Madi and for FHE we had a little lesson about the resurection and the events that occured during the week leading up to it. She really loved that FHE and it made me so excited to make sure I really drive home the reason for Easter.

I wanted her to also have the fun, magical side too. It's so wonderful to see her eyes light up when she walks out and sees that something magical has happened. In this case it was the Easter bunny who made that magic happpen on Sat morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


David made us a breakfast fit for queens (he is such a great cook)! Then, we all got ready for some fun in the sun!
Photobucket


It was by far the nicest weather all year on Saturday and we took full advantage of every bit of vitamin D we could get!

We headed over to a fun little country style village were they were handing out eggs at the different shops. I really love it over there!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Then it was off to grandma's house for some more fun in the sun!

Can I just say how wonderful it is to live so close to family. We love that we see them every week! Wouldn't want it any other way :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marlie is one animated little turkey.
She makes the most adorable faces and this is my most favorite of all!
Photobucket
David playing on his toy :)

After dinner we went to a play put on by one of my primary girls. I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures, but it was very cute. Madisyn loved it!



On Sunday we went to church, and then headed over to grandma's for dinner and an easter egg hunt!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Madi could see the egg that was hiding under the rug, through the siliding glass door. haha

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
The spoils!

I know Easter was 3 weeks ago, but I want to remember...so here it is!

It was a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment