I really have no excuse other than the fact that I find my days filled with everything besides blogging and when I do go online it's to update something for my business or get lost in fb or some other time waister. Sheesh. When all is said and done, my blog will mean the most to me. Someone just keep reminding me of that when I'm being a slacker ok? Thanks :)
Ok lets just start with now shall we? I will play catch up soon...I hope.
The latest development around here is this.
See that little sharp thing poking through my poor baby's gums? That's her first tooth making itself known (last Sunday Sept. 4th). That little thing has taken over my sweet baby and all I'm left with is tears. Madi was 13 months by the time her first tooth came in and she barely made a fuss. I didn't know how easy I had it until Marlie showed me the other side of the fence. Oh well. She's getting more patient and sleeping through the night again. I just hate seeing her in so much pain.
Speaking of Marlie, she is going to be 1 yr old in just over a week. Um when did she start growing up so fast? Really though. She's getting around. Crawling like a pro. Scaling the walls. If fact, just an hour ago I walked in the girl's room to find her standing in her crib destroying the blinds. Oh what little turkey. She is passionate girl. Everything she does is full on. If she's happy, she is the most enthusiastic person I have ever known. She just can't contain her happiness and it ends up coming out as an explosion of babbles and yells (happy squeels). When she's feeling impatient (particularly when it's time to eat NOW) she lets out a whole different yell. The kind that gets your attention real quick and lets you know she means business! She is still my sunshine. I don't see that ever changing. There is just something about her that I can't get enough of. Her hugs and slobbery kisses can get me through anything. Gosh I love her.
Oh and that square faced smile up there...I would do anything just to see it one more time. Melt!
More soon :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment