I have always wanted to read Jesus the Christ in its entirety and it seems that every time I start reading and have every intention of finishing it, I only get through a handful of pages. I am not a reader. I wish I was, but I just don't ever finish any book I pick up besides the scriptures.
The other night David and I finished the Book of Mormon and we were going to move onto the Old Testament, when this book popped into my head. I asked David if he wanted to read this with me and we could still do our individual scripture study as well of course. He has never read it from cover to cover either. So, liked the idea.
Can I just say that I am really loving reading this with him. I am getting so much more out of it and I know we will finish it. It really motivates me to follow through when someone is counting on me!
I love that I get the chance to come closer to my Savior while my eternal companion is right by my side. That is true joy.









1 comments:
You two are adorable.
Post a Comment