Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MIA

Lately I've been MIA [missing in action] and I don't really have a reason why. We finally got a new card reader. So, I uploaded all the pictures from graduation weekend onto our Picasa site . The pictures pretty much tell the story of our latest adventures. They'll just have to do for now. Other than that I just haven't updated anything else.

Here's the family calendar for the next few weeks...[the short version]

...Madi and I are flying to California on Thursday
...David is driving with his family on Saturday
...we're going to a cousin's homecoming on sunday, hanging out with my family for a few days, then heading to Tahoe for a week with David's side of the fam for his annual family reunion
...Madi and I will fly back and David will drive back with his parents [I know lucky me :) ]
...after our 2 week cali trip we have a few weeks to pack up the house
...sort through ALL of our stuff & decide what to bring, sell or trash
...reserve a moving truck
...find an apartment
...get all of our last appointments [dr, dentist, eye exam etc.] done with
...clean the house top to botom for check out
...fly to cali with Madi to see my family once more before the big move
...fly from Cali to Pennsylvania [a 5 hour flight with Madi on my lap...oh yay!]
...set up house and the list goes on

... AND that's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure there's more to do :)
Say a little prayer for me!

Please excuse me. I just might be MIA for awhile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment