Thursday, December 10, 2009

Special Day

Today is turning out to be a pretty special day :)

Madi popped her head up from her crib and gave me a great big smile first thing this morning :)

I woke up to these beauties and a card from my sweetie husband.
DSC_0051

I walked out of my bedroom and heard "Happy Birthday!" from my mommy in law, as she ran out the door to work.

I had a bunch of birthday wishes on my facebook page this morning. Thank you all!

My grandma Jeanne called and wished me a "Happy Anniversary". Gotta love her :) She had good intentions and I love her for that!

My sweet sister Celeste called to wish me a "Happy Birthday".

.......It's only 10 am and it's turning out to be a pretty special day already!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I love the flowers! I'm glad I could add a little something to your special day.

Pamela Brown said...

I totally spaced that today was your Birthday. So Happy Birthday!!!! I hope the rest of your day is just as wonderful. Miss you guys.

Post a Comment