Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Two Ten

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2010 has some very exciting things in store!

Here's just a few of the things I get to look forward to:

a 4 year anniversary

a two year old

a wedding

a new niece (I'll be an aunt for the first time!)

a few graduations

a new home

quite a few trips this summer

a missionary homecoming

and this :) !!!!!!!!

Click here to view this video

Details to come :D

5 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so exciting, what a way to start out the new year!!! Madi is growing up so much. I love how she knew where the baby was. I am so happy for you guys. Things look like they are going really well for you guys, you deserve it. Have a Happy New Year!!!

Sarah said...

I totally had a dream, seriously, that you were pregnant, and I was even going to ask you, but I thought I would wait. That is awesome. Babies are the best. It is fun to see the dynamics and personalities of all the little people that come into your life.

ray-ray says said...

Congrats, you guys!!!

Jordan said...

Risa told me this afternoon over the phone that she saw something on facebook about your exciting announcement! Had to see for myself! Congratulations!!! Hooray for a #2!

Lena said...

How fun! I am really excited that you're pregnant, you're just the best mom and Madisyn is going to be such a good big sister. I hope your feeling well.

Post a Comment