Thursday, February 4, 2010

Disney has done it again!


the_princess_and_the_frog02

I have been wanting to see this movie since the beginning of last year, when I heard Disney was making it! It came out the day after my birthday and I was SOOOO excited to see it. I don't know what happened, but I just never got to the theater to see it.

I wasn't even sure if it was still in theaters anymore. To my delight, there was a matinee showing yesterday! I got Madisyn and I ready, packed lots of snacks (for Madi and some for me too), hopped in the car, and got there just as the movie was starting. Madi and I were the only ones in the theater and we enjoyed every minute of it! She stayed on my lap the entire movie. We munched on our snacks and sang along. At one point, there was a really jazzy tune and Madi just busted out singing at the top of her lungs. It was pretty precious. We "ooooed" and "aaaaahed" and cuddled lots.

It was so worth the $8. That was for a matinee! Golly....movies are expensive these days.

This was one charming piece by Disney. It will most definitely end up in our home next to my all time faves.

p.s. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite ever!

What's yours?

THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've wanted to go and take Mallory since it came out, but we haven't made it. We might need to just wait for it to come on video. It's hard to plan stuff like that with Zach. Enjoy the time with just you and your sweet girl. It's so much fun to have that girl time!

I LOVE Beauty and the Beast too!

Celeste said...

I'm so glad that you finally got to see it and that you liked it so much. Mom and I were the only ones in the theatre when we saw it too. I'm sure it was very special to share that time with Madi. I'm thinking I should watch a Disney movie now ;) Yay for Disney!!

Jana said...

Beauty and the Beast is definitely a favorite! Only I wish the beast ended up being better looking at the end :)

haha..

Post a Comment