This "by 2pm I have no energy" thing is not very good for blogging. haha. I'm just a little behind, but better late than never right?
Anyways, we had a really fun pres day weekend. The sun was shining and we took full advantage of it.
First off, I give you the many faces of Madisyn. (the first one is what we get when we say "smile". i love it!)
These are daddy's toys...
These are Madi's toys :)
We really need to get her a little trike! This little car is a little young for her. Good thing her birthday is in less than a month!!! I'm going to have a 2 year old. YIKES!
We dusted off the tennis rackets and planned on hitting a few balls back a forth and ended up playing for 2 hours. Not exactly pros, but we had a blast!
2 weeks ago....check!
1 week ago.... coming soon!
Tomorrow....we're going to Vancouver for the 2010 Olympics! Now that's going to be a good post. Oh my. There's no hope of catching up now. Oh well :)




















3 comments:
Such cute pics of little Madi. I love how her hair is getting longer. What a happy little girl. It looks like it was a lot of fun playing tennis. I"m so excited for you Chelsi that you are off to the Olympics. I"m sure you will have and INCREDIBLE time. Thinking of you soon-to-be mamma of 2, so exciting. (I can't wait to see a few belly pics) Missin you Chelsi.
Madi is adorable. I love the faces kids give when you ask them to smile.
Being tired- I understand that. Pregnancy is different the second time around when you have a little one to already keep you busy. Hope you can get some naps in!
I love all of Madi's looks, so adorable. I cannot believe she is going to be 2, didn't we just celebrate her 1st birthday??? Where does the time go. I hope you have fun at the Olympics, that will be sooo awesome. And I agree with Lore I want to see some belly pictures :)
Post a Comment