Monday, March 8, 2010

12 wk Bump

Well here I am in all my 12 wk pregnant glory :)

12wks_0005 webHPIM0993

I just thought it'd be fun to put side by side pictures from my pregnancy now and with Madisyn.


Honestly I don't think I'm showing as much as I did with Madi.

It might have something to do with the fact that I'm not working at Applebee's (eating there everyday isn't the best way to keep the pounds off).

That's just my theory though.

Like I said in my last post, it's kind of crazy how fast the weeks are flying by with this baby in my belly. I remember with Madi I would count every single day and it took forever to get through one week and especially one month!

This time, I'm already saying hello to the 2nd trimester and I don't know where the time went.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being pregnant this time around just as much as I did with Madi. It's an amazing joy to have a little person growing inside of me. Nothing is more divine than being a mother and giving life. I am so blessed!

I'll take a profile pic once a month and post it on this here blog for those who would like to see me turn into a momma cow by September. I'm just kidding about the cow part. Seriously though, by the end it kind of feels that way doesn't it :)

6 comments:

Celeste said...

You're so cute sis! I'll look forward to seeing your monthly pics. Oh and I love that dress!

Sarah said...

I hope you don't feel like a momma cow...but right now I sure do. Just so glad it isn't summer (my feet are actually not swollen this time..whoohoo!). I am HUGE...I've gained 50 pounds, and I am all belly. I stick straight out in front, people have a hard time hugging me. You look just as you should (and I bet the swim suit picture, since it is tighter, just makes you look slightly bigger).

Sam said...

Pregnancy the second time around is way different. I feel like I just announced that I'm pregnant and I'm due in just over a month!

And PS I can't believe Madi is going to be 2 next week!

Pamela Brown said...

You look so cute. I am so excited to see your pictures as your pregnancy progresses. I hope you continue to feel good. Miss you guys!!

Jana said...

why are you the cutest pregnant person ever?! seriously. i'm jealous :)

Kristin Ann said...

i have such a horrible memory, I can't remember if I already knew you were prego!! anyways, congrats!!! and it was good to see you the other day, sorry we didn't get to chat. I hope your little trip home was fun!

Post a Comment