Friday, April 16, 2010

Road Trip

Yep that's right....

We're leaving tomorrow on a road trip to Utah.

David isn't flying there till later on in the week. We need all the income we can get right now!

I don't think I've driven anywhere very far since Madi was just brand new. I always seem to get out of it by catching a ride on a fancy plane :)

I'm going to grin and bare it. Wish me luck!

We're going for the wedding of these two...

David's brother and my new sister :)


IMG_0520
Everyone is not pictured here.

We'll get to see pretty much all of David's side of the family :)

Cali_Christmas_09_0231 e
My sis and her hubby. (not pictured...baby Evelyn who is due to arrive in the next few weeks!)


And as a cherry on top....these two (soon to be 3) happen to live there too. There will be lots of visits with them as well :)

It's looking to be a great trip. Well, minus the driving part.

I'll be back in action in a week or so!


3 comments:

Sam said...

I hate that drive. Good luck. Pack LOTS of snacks for Madi and yourself.

We were planning on going to Utah too next week for Aaron's wedding but probably won't now because our baby doesn't want to be born anytime soon.

Celeste said...

Can't wait to see you!

Beth Tunnell said...

Have fun, and drive safe! My newest motto: Don't try to change lanes in stop and go traffic. You might look away just as someone stops.

Post a Comment