Motherhood is the most wonderful role any woman could ask for.
I LOVE being a mother.
There is nothing like holding that child of God in my arms, knowing that she is mine. I couldn't think of anything more joyful.
Mother's Day is a celebration of motherhood. Not just our own mothers, but all the mothers that have touched our lives in any way.
Here's to all of you wonderful mothers who are nurturing Heavenly Father's children here on earth.
Thank you :)
Lets not forget the wonderful man in my life who makes it possible for me to be a mother :)
I love you!
Here are my wonderful mothers. I am so blessed!
Left: My momma Right: David's momma
I am so glad to say that my momma is one of my best friends. She is a wonderful example of reaching out to everyone around her who needs nurturing. I love you momma!
Thank you both for not only loving me, but for smothering my Madisyn with so much love. The only thing more wonderful than a mother is a GRANDmother!
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day!
You rock! (she did that all on her own. what a goof.)













0 comments:
Post a Comment