I left everyone and everything at home (except my carry on), and headed out to Utah for some fantastic celebrations.
We celebrated them :) Bryce is an officer now, and Evelyn was blessed.
There was lots of yummy food :) Oh and even more photography! It was so fun to put on my "photographer" hat and just go for it with no distractions.
(I missed my little tagalong of course, but every mom needs a break every now and then.)
I couldn't get enough of this angel. Yes, she MY niece :)
I love spending time with my family just laughing and having a good time.
In between all the celebrations, we had the chance to watch a singing competition that my sister's friend was competing in.
It was pretty great to hear all the talented singers. She ended up getting one of the top opportunities that was offered. Yay!
The condo we stayed in was 1 block away from temple. We were right in the middle of it all.
This was the view from the living room window. Wow!
We also celebrated Evelyn's baby blessing with lots of family and friends.
Love these girls.
I just love this one of my dad and Evelyn. He is such an amazing "papa". There are 2 (soon to be 3) very lucky little girls that are so blessed to be his grand daughters.
The best part of the whole trip was all the cuddle time I got with my Evelyn. There is just something so angelic about a tiny little baby that just entered this world. I loved every moment of it.
Oh and since I flew alone, (which hasn't happened since David and I were dating) I got through half of a book. Now THAT was amazing :)
























0 comments:
Post a Comment